Are you looking a career as a DPC physician? You have come to the right place! Here are a few opportunities:
Proactive MD - Bowling Green, Kentucky: The physician role will be for approximately 50 hours per week, includes full benefits (Medical Malpractice Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K). This is a "pure" DPC practice with no third party headaches.
Comprehensive Direct Primary Care
• Panel of up to 1,000 patients (in Aiken approximately 690 patients)
• Shift clinical focus from reactive & episodic care to ongoing broad scope primary care
• Teach patients about their chronic conditions so they are in control of their health again
• Educate and activate patients to live proactive & healthy lifestyles
• Engage with the employee population and build longitudinal relationships
The Power of Price Transparency
• Happily answer patients when they ask "how much does it cost?"
• Abandon wasteful spending associated with the traditional incentive based fee-for-service model
• Reduce employee’s sick days, hospital visits, ER visits, specialty visits, and unnecessary surgeries
Freedom to Innovate
• Time for the important things:
- Patients (30-60 minute appointment slots are the norm)
- Literature Searches (time to look up responses to more challenging patient questions)
- Specialty Coordination (a chance to hold specialists accountable for a quality consult - no more "reflex referrals")
• NO time for the wasteful things:
- CPT Coding - no more 99213s!
- Prior Authorizations - 90% gone - most meds dispensed on site; radiology & labs often at predetermined cash rates
• Guaranteed base salary – no "suits" demanding upcoding and higher throughput; no complicated & confusing "gotcha incentives"
• The flexibility to "opt out" of Medicare if you desire
• No inpatient work & No ER call
Contact me if you are interested (PHIL@DPCfrontier.com)
Proactive MD - Farmington Hills, Michigan: The physician role will be for approximately 30 hours per week, includes full benefits (Medical Malpractice Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K). This is a "pure" DPC practice with no third party headaches. We do not have any non-competes, so you may work in another role as well if you desire - since our role is only 30 hours per week you would have ample time to spend with family or to take on additional work if preferred. At Proactive MD we believe in comprehensive direct primary care, the power of price transparency, and the freedom to innovate.
Proactive MD - El Paso, Texas: The physician role will be for approximately 40 hours per week, includes full benefits (Medical Malpractice Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, 401K). This is a "pure" DPC practice with no third party headaches. We do not have any non-competes, so you may work in another role as well if you desire. At Proactive MD we believe in comprehensive direct primary care, the power of price transparency, and the freedom to innovate.
Contact me if you are interested (PHIL@DPCfrontier.com)
Lisa Larkin, MD, and Associates is a successful, internal medicine and women’s health practice in Cincinnati, Ohio. We provide primary care for men and women (over the age of 16) using the Direct Primary Care (DPC) model. In addition to primary care, our office offers comprehensive women’s health and specialty wellness services, such as nutrition counseling, pelvic health physical therapy and others.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring and knowledgeable primary care provider to join our growing practice. Interested parties should forward cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about our practice at www.LisaLarkinMD.com.
Well Primary Care - Dr. Beth Renzulli (Internal Medicine) is seeking a FP or IM physician to join her growing DPC practice in Middletown, Delaware. Position is flexible and would be ideal for someone who may want to work part-time initially. Middletown is a growing area, so potential for growth is excellent. If interested, please contact Dr. Renzulli at email@example.com.
Nextera Healthcare is looking for BC/BE Family Medicine and Med-Peds physicians who want to make a difference and join our team as we continue to provide innovative health solutions focused on caring for our patients. We are growing nationwide and currently need physicians in Colorado. If you are passionate about patient care, are wanting to spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference in healthcare, then join one of the leading Direct Primary Care companies in the country and live the Colorado lifestyle. For more information contact us here.
Megunticook Family Medicine - Dr. Pierce has an 18 month old DPC practice that is almost 2/3 full and growing quickly. He has expanded into a 3 exam room space in a good location and is looking for the right family physician to join him in Rockport, Maine. Please contact him if you are interested in joining a Maine DPC practice, and please let him know you found the opportunity on DPC Frontier!
R-Health - "A leader in Direct Primary Care (DPC), is seeking a talented, passionate Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our expanding network of DPC Medical Homes in New Jersey. R-Health providers are liberated from the bureaucratic headaches and cost burden of fee-for-service (FFS) insurance billing. As a result, our physicians have the ability to form lasting relationships with their patients, receive better compensation and have a better work/life balance than most Primary Care physicians. R-Health New Jersey DPC physicians have a maximum 1,000 patient panel. There are no co-pays, deductibles, insurance claims or collection headaches -- just great patient-physician relationships supported by state-of-the-art care collaboration and technology." Full complete details please see their job posting on Linked-In.
Iamdirectcare.com (an AtlasMD operation) lists over fifteen practices that are looking to hire DPC physicians as well.
Iora Health - See the link for details
Family Physician salaries on on the rise (according to AAFP) so make sure you are properly compensated!